How To Become A Citizen
Get a badge for exploring all the steps to apply for Canadian citizenship!
Step 5 - Include All Supporting Documents
You will need to include these supporting documents in your application:
- 2 certified citizenship photos.
- A copy of your immigration documents (Record of Landing or Confirmation of Permanent Residence/PR Card)
- Language proof
- The biographical page of your passport or travel documents (valid and cancelled, for the last 5 years).
- Official school records
- Two pieces of photo identification (e.g. driver’s licence, health card)
- Payment receipt
- Extra documents (e.g. translated documents)
- A copy of your Residence Calculator results
You can find a checklist of required supporting documents in the citizenship application form.